New Features Rock
BluOS 2.16.1 ‐ Available Now
Our software and engineering teams listen to dealer and client feedback, and work hard at providing valuable features in these reoccurring updates.
This new update is packed with not only bug fixes, but lots of other goodies. Scroll down to learn more!
New Feature (Gen 2)
Auto-Sensing Optical Input
For Bluesound Products
(This feature affects the optical INPUT on Bluesound Products)
- You can also use a Bluesound PRESET and IR trigger to select the OPTICAL input with an IR remote control and a preset volume level!
Auto Wake Up from BluOS Controller App + App Hopping from NAD Remote App
NAD C 368 / 388
- App Hop Button from NAD Remote App to BluOS App and vice versa (Classic Series)
- Auto Wake from BluOS App (M-Series or C-Series + BluOS)
- ✓ Make sure chassis firmware is up to date for C 368 and C 388 in order to use these features
View All NAD Amps
Auto Wake Up + Front Panel Display / Indicator Updates
NAD Masters Series
- Auto Wake from App for all M-Series products
- Auto Standby / Sleep for M50.2
- Improved HDMI Audio for M50.2
- Network Standby On / Off for all M-Series products
- Updated Indicator Light (White) for M50.2
- ✓ Make sure chassis firmware is up to date in order to use these M12 or M32 features
View All NAD Amps
AVR Source Switching from BluOS App
NAD Theater Series
Switch your AVR over to the BluOS source from the BluOS Control App
NAD T-Series Products
Over-the-Air Chassis Firmware Updates
NAD AVRs or Pre-Pros w/ 4K Card
BluOS 2.16.1 allows for online updating of chassis firmware for older (i.e. non-"V3") NAD AVRs and
Pre-pros - if - they are outfitted with a VM300 or VM130 ‘4K’ UHD HDMI module. No more serial cable required!
IR Remote Activity Light + 3rd Party Integration Improvements
Bluesound and BluOS Powered Products
- New IR activity light (defeatable) - For all Bluesound products featuring IR control
- Newly optimized 3rd party control processing for a more responsive control experience for all BluOS 3rd party control platforms, including Control4 and Crestron
Drivers & Control Apps
Official Release Notes
Mar 12 18
Professional Audio Associates. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Details are subject to change without notice. Professional Audio Associates is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.