Parasound Halo 2.1 Channel Integrated Amp
NOW SHIPPING BACKORDERS PLACED BEFORE FEBRUARY 1ST!
The 1st production run is sold out.
Orders placed before February 1st, 2015 start shipping on February 27th.
The 2nd production run is already more than 50% sold out!
Orders placed after February 1st will start shipping by late March.
Here's how the Halo Integrated stacks up against the competition:
- Latest generation ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC USB, Optical & Coax inputs
- USB* input decodes Native DSD, DoP and PCM up to 384kHz/32-bit
- 160 Watts/ch @ 8 ohms, 240 Watts/ch @ 4 ohms, both channels driven
- Power amp class-A/AB circuit topology designed by legendary John Curl
- Analog bass management with variable high pass & low pass crossovers
- Home theater L, R, Sub bypass input for surround sound integration
- Front panel subwoofer level control
* Windows users must download & install drivers before using the USB input. Mac computers do not require drivers.
MSRP $2,495 : Dealer Cost Click Here
Parasound Halo products are available to Direct Dealers only. Call your sales rep with any questions.
Feb 27 15
Professional Audio Associates. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Details are subject to change without notice. Professional Audio Associates is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.